Salary: £9.10 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Part time
Closing Date: Friday 23 April 2021
Are you fanatical about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
- Provide back-up management support and be responsible for the running of the Store on adhoc days.
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis - we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of management.
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Training and coaching store colleagues as and when required.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment - you will need to work hard and smart.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
This role is contracted to a minimum of 28 hours per week but there is an expectation to work more hours and flexibly during peak trading periods.
- 50% Staff Discount, Bonus Scheme, Bought Leave Scheme, Group Life Insurance, Pension, 5.6 weeks Annual Leave, Child Care Vouchers
- Pay Rate: £9.10 per hour
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
To apply, visit their website here.
Posted on: Monday 29 March 2021